неділю, 13 травня 2018 р.

Hello) Another crafty week is almost over and I have a new card for my granny) She'll be 73 this tuesday. She's amazing)
Ok, made light ombre backround with watercolors. Than stamped one rose from Tonic st. and heat embossed it with copper powder. Drew few extra leaves with embossing pen and also heat embossed them.
Finaly, I added just a tiny bit of shading with watercolors to my rose, using the same purle-rose color, and a little green to my leaves. Oh, and wrote a sentiment in ukrainian, as my granny doesn't speek english) I used the copper cardstok for cardbase.


2 коментарі:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous! I really love the way you blended your colors in the background. It is subtle and elegant. And then the flower done with the metallic outline adds another layer of beauty! I'm sure your granny will adore this! Thank you for sharing such an inspiring piece with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ВідповістиВидалити