середу, 6 червня 2018 р.

Hello, summer! The daily marker 30 day coloring challenge has started and I'm in! So exhiting! I will color some image every day, but as I don't want to post unfinished product, I'll make a card using that image every day.
Ok, here are my project for day 1, 2, 3 and 4. As usual I used watercolors. For the first one I draw a coctail "sex on the beach", colores with watercolors, white gel pen and added glitter detail.



For the day 2 I draw a few penguins, also watercolored them. And as I was looking for summer look, I gave them a beach ball and some ice creams. 



For the day 3 I decided to challenge myself with coloring glass. Simple bulb wasnt so simple( I redraw it few times) added also Nuvo crystal drops. 




And on the day 4 I desided to color fabric. So, I tried to recreate vintage japanese art. Draw a girl in kimono, used watercolors and shimmer dust. Turned out nice, I suppose.



Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар